These BBQ Sriracha Ribs are finger-licking great! Every bite is savory, sweet, and zesty. The ribs are mostly prepared ahead of time, and grilled right before serving for a superior tenderness that can’t be beat. Fall-off-the-bone yum!
From: Chew Out Loud
Recipe type: dinner, main
- 2 full racks uncooked ribs, 3-4 lbs each
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 TB kosher salt
- 1½ TB freshly ground black pepepr
- ½ tsp cayenne
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 (18oz) bottle Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce (or your own favorite kind, bottled or homemade)
- 3 tsp Sriracha (for moderate spice level)
- 1 TB pure honey
- Dry the racks of ribs with paper towels. In a bowl, combine all dry rub ingredients and whisk to combine well. Pat and press dry rub onto both sides of rib racks. Tightly wrap each rack of ribs in foil, individually. Place in a single layer on a large baking sheet and let sit in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Bake foil-wrapped ribs, on baking sheet, for 2½ hours.
- Remove ribs, let cool enough to handle, and remove foil. Discard juices. (Ribs can be prepared one day early up to this point; just cover and chill until ready to grill.)
- Make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Brush ribs generously with desired amount of BBQ sauce. Ribs will be very tender, so handle carefully. Place on heated grill for 5-10 minutes per side, or until charred in spots. Use a sharp knife to carefully slice ribs so they don’t fall apart (should be fork tender!) Enjoy.